Founded in 2014 in Atlanta Georgia, HealthWitz is a web-based health information aggregator that gives the general public access to high quality information about health, wellness, diseases, symptoms, and treatments. Created by a doctor, HealthWitz will provide you with the information you need to make well-informed decisions that impact your health.
Dr. Kristin Higgins
- Radiation Oncologist, Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University, 2011-present
- Internal medicine internship/Rad Onc residency, Duke University, 2006-2011
- M.D., Tulane University, 2002‐2006
- B.S. Neuroscience, Vanderbilt University, 1998‐2002
- Founder, Stone Soup Technology, LLC
- Mentor at Founder’s Ins*tute
- Co‐Founder of Opportunity Hub
- Coach/Judge for Startup Weekend
- MBA, Mercer University 2003
- 10 years expertise in Sofware architecture & development, Project & business management
- CEO of Property Index Limited, a US real estate technology start-up
- President of BBA Sofware Solutions
- Master’s degree in Artificial Intelligence
Want to be part of the team?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.